- IPC is a strategic manufacturer in the Medical Device Industry, acting as a Material Compass when advising on material selection.
- Short Lead-Times and Rapid Responses to customer enquiries ensured by flat management structure in a privately held company.
- Flexible lot sizes, from 5kg to 5,000kg.
- 3R – Rapid Regulatory Response.
- Has completely transparent Certificates of Conformity (COC) and Certificates of Analysis (COA).
- Security of Supply – Most of the Virgin Engineering Polymers for the Irish Medical Device industry are stored in IPC’s warehouse.
- Material Excellence – Use our Technical Knowledge to put together you bespoke compound.
- Experienced in compounding a wide range of polymers including: PA11/PA12, PPSU, PEKK, PEEK, PLA, PLA/PHA, TPU, ABS/PC ABS, PP, PE, PC.
- ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 certified.
- Works with Designers, Moulders and Extruders.
- Works together with its customer from Concept through R&D all the way to Production.
- Performs its own colour matching using a base range of FDA approved pigments which achieves tighter and more consistent colour tolerances as well as short lead times for coloured compounds to Pantone, Munsell or RAL references.
For more information please contact Sales Director David Howard:
Telephone: +353 (0)57 93 33 690