IPC – INNOVATIVE POLYMER COMPOUNDS is a specialist compounder of Medical Grade Engineering Polymers based in Kilbeggan, County Westmeath, Ireland for a wide range of Medical Device applications including long-term implantable, short-term implantable devices as well as external devices.
Why IPC – INNOVATIVE POLYMER COMPOUNDS?
- Privately owned, operated with a flat management structure for unparalleled responsiveness, flexibility and accessibility. It’s personal to us!
- Short lead-times.
- Rapid Regulatory Response, from the R&D phase, during regulatory process phase, and finally when the device reaches production.
- Flexible lot sizes, from 5kg to 5,000kg.
- Completely transparent Certificates of Conformity (COC) and Certificates of Analysis (COA).
- ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 certified
- Security of Supply – Minimum 2 year no change agreements with our suppliers, large stock of Engineering Polymers are stored in its warehouse
- Experienced in compounding a wide range of polymers including: PA11/PA12, PPSU, PEKK, PEEK, PLA, PLA/PHA, TPU, ABS/PC ABS, PP, PE, PC
See Material tab, it’s a long list!
- Our compounds are used in a wide range of applications.
Long-term Implantable and short-term implantable applications such as:
Vascular tubing, Neurological tubing, Feminine Health, Orthopaedic, Stomach, Ocular, Dental.External Applications such as:
Capnograhy products, Surgical Instruments, Tube connectors, Inhalers.
- Works together with its customer from Concept through R&D all the way to Production.
- Implantable ISO 10993 range of approved pigments for in-house colour matching