IPC – INNOVATIVE POLYMER COMPOUNDS is a specialist compounder of Medical Grade Engineering Polymers based in Kilbeggan, County Westmeath, Ireland for a wide range of Medical Device applications including long-term implantable, short-term implantable devices as well as external devices.
Why IPC – INNOVATIVE POLYMER COMPOUNDS?
- Privately owned, operated with a flat management structure for unparalleled responsiveness, flexibility and accessibility. It’s personal to us!
- Accessible, personal and rapid Regulatory Support from the R&D phase, during regulatory process phase, and finally when the device reaches production.
- Flexible lot sizes, from 5kg to 5,000kg.
- Completely transparent Certificates of Conformity (COC) and Certificates of Analysis (COA).
- ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 certified
- Security of Supply – Minimum 2 year no change agreements with our suppliers, large stock of Engineering Polymers are stored in its warehouse
- Experienced in compounding a wide range of polymers including: PA11/PA12, PPSU, PEKK, PEEK, PLA, PLA/PHA, TPU, ABS/PC ABS, PP, PE, PC
See Material tab, it’s a long list!
- Our compounds are used in a wide range of applications.
Long-term Implantable and short-term implantable applications such as:
Vascular tubing, Neurological tubing, Feminine Health, Orthopaedic, Stomach, Ocular, Dental.External Applications such as:
Capnograhy products, Surgical Instruments, Tube connectors, Inhalers.
- Works together with its customer from Concept through R&D all the way to Production.
- Performs its own colour matching using a base range of ISO 10993 or FDA approved pigments which achieves tighter and more consistent colour tolerances as well as short lead times for coloured compounds to Pantone, Munsell or RAL references.